This rod holder is strong, yet durable. Though designed for trolling for salmon or musky, it is nimble enough for light biters as well. Pulling straight up on your rod gives the angler a fast and easy release, and sets the hook – all in one motion.
We have ensured years of reliable use by using the strongest of marine grade materials and all non-corrosive hardware for use in freshwater or saltwater.
This kit comes with the flush mount. It is designed for those who require a sleek, top mount design, without obstruction when not in use. If strength is a deciding factor, this is not as strong as the pedestal mount.
Depending on space, as well as where and how you mount the rod holder, it can be adjusted horizontally 360° in 12 separate steps at 30° each. Vertically, the rod holder can be adjusted up to 180° in 8 separate intervals at 22.5° each. You can also attain many other angles with the adjustment discs.
- Clam-shell design holds your fishing rod securely and releases it extremely quickly and smoothly.
- Advantage Rod Holder will hold rods with handles up to 1½” diameter.
- Cutouts in the holder accepts rods with finger grips.
- Positively locks in your gear when needed, quickly and easily with our push-pull locking knob.
- Positive locking bases mean no movement whatsoever.
- Our bases accept many other manufacturers' gear as well.
- Made of non-corrosive materials for years of reliable use.
- Made of fiber-reinforced materials, so it's virtually impossible to break.
- Virtually eliminates any struggle to release your rod from the holder.
- Built around bait cast reels – when using a spin cast design we recommend locking it.
Bolting dimensions: 1-5/16” x 3-3/16”
Requires a minimum 1-5/8” hole size for lock to function proper.
You may also be interested in this/these product(s)